General Site Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Site. These are our terms for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions (terms) apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. The National Apology Foundation is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Each user of this Site (User or you) agrees to be bound by these terms. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these terms, as they exist at the time of use.
3. The National Apology Foundation may amend these terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms. The National Apology Fondation will include on the Site the date on which it last made amendments to these terms.
Content and functionality of the site
4. The National Apology Foundation may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Site at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, The National Apology Foundation will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
5. In some circumstances the Site will allow Users to access and download certain content onto your device(s). Some such content may not be available at all times in the future for subsequent download and The National Apology Foundation will have no liability to you in such circumstances subject to the remainder of these terms.
6. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to The National Apology Foundation or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
8. The logos of the Site are trademarks of The National Apology Foundation or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
9. The National Apology Foundation does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. The National Apology Foundation otherwise excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, including the ACL, the following provisions apply.:
a) The National Apology Foundation does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at The National Apology Foundations' sole discretion and without notice.
b) The National Apology Foundation will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) The National Apology Foundation does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems which prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Site or any content which ought to be accessible through the Site, or that News or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
Third Party Content & Links
11. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
12. Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Last updated: February 09, 2017